E-Series Soft Folding 07-13 Silv/Sierra 1500/07-14 2500HD/3500HD 6' 6" w/out CMS
Need your product faster? Visit your local dealer for expert installation and superior service
Your Selected Product Fits These Vehicles
- 2010-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 78.9 Bed
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Fleetside 78.7 Bed
- 2007-2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 78.7 Bed
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 78.8 Bed
- 2011-2014 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD 78.8 Bed
- 2010-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 78.9 Bed
- 2007-2009 GMC Sierra 1500 78.7 Bed
- 2007-2014 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 78.8 Bed
- 2011-2014 GMC Sierra 3500 HD 78.8 Bed
The E-Series Soft Folding Cover offers economical and convenient truck bed protection, incorporating Q-shaped perimeter seals and an overlapping cab dust deal to prevent moisture and water intrusion. The E-Series cover offers quick installation within minutes, offering a simple and affordable solution to truck bed management.
California Residents: Prop 65
- Easy on or off installation with minutes.
- Resilient Q-shaped perimeter seals.
- Cab latches with metal hooks.
- Overlapping cab dust seal to keep out dust and moisture.
- Easy to use rear latches.
Please feel free to make use of the E-Series Soft Rolling Truck Bed Cover installation instructions below to assist you with the installation. For product specific installation instructions you can visit our Resource Library. Upon purchase you will also receive vehicle specific instructions.
If you have further questions or need technical assistance please call one of our knowledgeable installation experts at 1-800-433-3604 or send us a message and we will be happy to assist you.
The E-Series Soft Folding Truck Bed Cover has a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This warranty is to the original owner and is non-transferable. Rugged Liner makes every effort to assure that its products meet high quality and durability standards to the original retail consumer/purchaser of our products that each product be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Velcro is no longer sticking and the rubber is peeling, i had to remove it off my truck as it was falling apart, im hoping you warranty the product as the dealer said to contact you as you have in the past thanks -Alyson McRae