Under Rail Bedliner 14-18 (19 Leg/Lim) Silv/Sierra 1500/15-19 HD 6' 6" w/out CMS
Need your product faster? Visit your local dealer for expert installation and superior service
Your Selected Product Fits These Vehicles
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 78.8 Bed
- 2014-2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 78.9 Bed
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD 78.8 Bed
- 2015-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 78.8 Bed
- 2015-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD 78.8 Bed
- 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 78.8 Bed
- 2014-2017 GMC Sierra 1500 78.9 Bed
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Limited 78.8 Bed
- 2015-2019 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 78.8 Bed
- 2015-2019 GMC Sierra 3500 HD 78.8 Bed
Rugged Liner truck bedliners have been quality tested against the competition to prove that our liners are the thickest in the industry with a superior skid-resistant floor. Our patented Rugged Liner bedliners provide your truck with tough, affordable protection. Rugged Liner bedliners provide front rail and tailgate protection.
California Residents: Prop 65
- Increased longevity and impact attenuation over spray-in liners
- Durable, high-density polyethylene material to protect against dents, dings and scratches
- Non-pooling flooring for storage protection.
- 2 x 4" inserts to permit two-tiered stacking
- Lifetime Warranty
Please feel free to make use of the Rugged Liner Truck Bedliner installation instructions below to assist you with the installation. For product specific installation instructions you can visit our Resource Library. Upon purchase you will also receive vehicle specific instructions.
If you have further questions or need technical assistance please call one of our knowledgeable installation experts at 1-800-433-3604 or send us a message and we will be happy to assist you.
The Rugged Liner has a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty is to the original owner and is non-transferable. Rugged Liner makes every effort to assure that its products meet high quality and durability standards to the original retail consumer/purchaser of our products that each product be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Product was delivered quickly but it looked as if it was used. Dealer said that was the way it arrived as they are stacked which causes that look.